• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Sea Movie Trailer!

Curious indeed. Is that a thriller of some kind, is it? Why is there gold in a Nazi U-boat?
Anyway, it's got a ship in there, so that's always a plus. Bonus points of there at least being two of them. :cheeky

Curious indeed. Is that a thriller of some kind, is it? Why is there gold in a Nazi U-boat?

Nazi's were always stashing stolen gold somewhere, submarines would have been a good way to do it as covertly as possible. There are many rumours of gold being smuggled on German subs, U-196 and U-977 are just a couple of examples. They melted down all the gold and other precious metals they stole from concentration camp victims, and of course all the gold stolen from the European country's they invaded. Some of it was smuggled to South America with Nazi officers fleeing justice. I think it makes for a pretty good movie plot, I am really looking forward to this one!

I am really looking forward to this movie, I need a good sub movie! Just ran across this on Youtube, it's an interview done by the AP with Jude Law , director Kevin Macdonald and cast member Michael Smiley discussing there various phobias.

And a clip from IGN.

Back