• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Blocked Oxbay

GhostOfDeath91

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
Hello,

I am writing this topic because I am really lost in the story of Jack Sparrow. I'm stuck right after putting the ship is stolen by a mysterious woman. I am taken to jail, I am free and I end up with a boat. I know that I must go to Nevis to see but before I try to steal a ship to the pirates who was off to Oxbay. I managed to get a Xebec and then I went to Nevis. But once arrived there, it nothing happens. I do not know what to do.

Thank you in advance.

Is there anything here that helps? http://www.piratewiki.net/index.php?title=Legend_of_Jack_Sparrow_Quests

Thank you for responding, but I continue to block. :facepalm

I am what you said on the wiki:

Maykin Blundas Story

Go to Speightstown tavern.

Talk to Maykin Blundas he is walking arround

Refuse to join him (go and talk to Lt Bligh see below)

Agree to join him - Join Maykin Blundas on Jetty

Talk to Maykin Blundas on jetty - fight. Dead End (the clue is in the man's name)

But once I talked to Lt Bligh who said this:

"Captain? That tub of yours doesn't need a captain."

I can only say this:

"That's as maybe, but she earns me more than a shilling!"

After he goes and there is nothing. I am going to see any of the piers Oxbay but Maykin Blundas is not there.

What should I do? :hmm

You need to go back to an early save and do NOT talk to Making Blunders. That is a dead end and ends the story.

Back