• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Boarding: No Captain on Deck

@Levis

You fixed it! Raided a merchant fleet with @ANSEL 's saved game, the merchant captain surrendered, and everything worked perfectly! :)
Thanks Levis, you are a HERO!

Has this been added to any of the updates? I ask because I think I just experienced this, but it crashed while I was looking for the captain. I had boarded a vessel off of whatever island St. Pierre is on, and found an unsual boarding scene. I hadn't saved, but it was night, and I found myself on a large ship deck. I assume it was the merchantman's as my frigate looks different. As it was dark I started looking everywhere before going to find the cabin. No captain, and as I walked up the stairs my game crashed. :\

Will this work with 4.1 beta july 28? The september version of the game requires a new game, and Im fairly far into the campaign. :)

Sorry I'm quite sleepy now. Do you have installed levis fix in opening post?

Ah indeed, it doesnt work. However, with all these fixes intended for that version of the game, I've decided to update. A shame to lose my save, and my tasty frigate, but I suppose it will be just as fun to take another. :duel:

Ah indeed, it doesnt work. However, with all these fixes intended for that version of the game, I've decided to update. A shame to lose my save, and my tasty frigate, but I suppose it will be just as fun to take another. :duel:
maybe you should wait a little bit longer.
wednesday I'm going to make a new zip with everything included again

@Redbeard if you do decide to update now, I've bundled all the mini fixes released in the past three days with my experimental version download, so if you want to try double running speed/tradewinds/enemies have armor etc, and provide feedback, you are welcome to try it out.

Back