• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug: There isn't Pintel!!

nicolascastagno

Landlubber
It got to the point in history where there Barbossa with me, but when I take Pintel and Ragetti, Pintel there isn't ... I'm talking to, he tells me We We We and I can only say ... and then I can not speak. How do I?

I assume you are looking for Pintel & Ragetti in Tortuga after talking to Barbossa in the Tavern - Sometimes for some reason one of them does not appear

Do you have additional officers and/or crew with you as well as Barbossa - If there are too many people in a location it can stop some from appearing - so just go looking for Pintel & Ragetti with Barbossa only and see if that works.

Go back to a save before you talked to Barbossa in Tortuga tavern and try again.

If you can't get Pintel to appear standing next to Ragetti - then post the error logs ( from talking to Ragetti ) as attachments to a post here.

:cheers

You can post the logs here as attachments, like this. These are your logs.

It looks like you crashed before it even loaded, and I can not remember seeing a DX8 error before. :nerbz Perhaps something got corrupted.

You can post the logs here as attachments, like this. These are your logs.

It looks like you crashed before it even loaded, and I can not remember seeing a DX8 error before. :nerbz Perhaps something got corrupted.
Is it the fault of Swift Shader?... :shrug I try to uninstall it, and then see if it works..
I uninstalled Swiftshader (Now the game is much smoother and faster) but the problem is the same ... When I load my Savegame which is right in front Pintel, I see him for a few seconds and then disappears ...

POTC does not auto-save so you need to save very often. Go back to a save from before you met Barbossa and try again.

Back