• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Bug with Black Pearl

Now i have three problems xD

1.) Black Pearl Deck
2.) Scene bug
3.) I must were first by a port before i can sail to it fast [i hope you understand, when not i can make a video] and i don'T can see Ship health from the other ships [only from my and from my friend-Ships]

can somebody give me his Savegame, after this scene? Thats will be help sure

Open PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h and set ENABLE_CHEATMODE to 1 at the bottom. Start a new game and find "Random Drunk" in the opening tavern scene.
Talking to him allows you to skip ahead to various parts of the story, past the part where you get stuck. Good luck!

No film quests beyond The Curse of the Black Pearl have been made, yet. I believe you can do what you like once you finish the quest.
We've had people working on them in the past, but they've either left or become too busy with real life to finish the project.

i suggest try modding the game to your liking :p it is very interesting really, i am trying to make my own quest and it really make me exited, (although its not easy and its not always fun)
try it u may like it ;)
making your own film quest for example :)

Anyone CAN make quests. The code is freely accessible and we're always willing to help.

Back