• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

BUILD 14 BETA 3.1 Polish translation

When you see ingame text you want to translate, then that text is what you are looking for. Right?

I mean there's plenty of it, I can't remember all. Doesn't anyone know where exactly should I look?

You'll have to make a list of the exact lines you are looking for. As I said, they are quite literally all over the place.

PL: Z POWODU WIELU NIESPODZIEWANYCH OKOLICZNOŚCI OFICJALNIE OGŁASZAM DATĘ WYDANIA TŁUMACZENIA NA ROK 2015
EN: DUE TO MANY UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THE RELEASE DATE OF TRANSLATION FOR YEAR 2015
I'm sorry but I still count on you.
fjx

All ingame text should refer to the resources files. if it doesn't and is just typed in the code please let me know so I can change it.

Reactions: fjx
Right Levis but I personally don't know where to look, if you had fixed it, my translation would be a lot easier, though.:onya

If you find any ingame text which you can't find in the \POTC\RESOURCE\INI\TEXTS\ENGLISH
or the dialog files just let me know then I will make sure it get there.

I mean Baste posted 2 minutes before me and logged out. :facepalm
Huh, what do you mean? It seems I posted quite a while before you. o_O

If I had the Polish version of the stock game, then maybe I could figure out a better way to use Polish fonts in the Build Mod by studying how they are used in the stock game. I'm not saying I definitely would be able to figure out a better way, just that I might be able to. Having the Polish version could help, though. Maybe KK or Levis can think of a better way even with the current system.

I would also like to get my hands on the Russian version, could help with studying changes in the patch that was made for it.

I meant the whole game version, such as disc image files, so I can install it and test changes in the game as well and not only study the code. That might not be feasible, and uploading and sending me the game version as disc image files or such could probably be seen as software piracy even though I have the game legally in another language, so maybe I'll have to try and make do with the folders.

Reactions: fjx
Go for it. I don't think Disney cares anymore, and everything is ok on the web until somebody complains.

I cannot convert it to disc image files (ISO you mean?) unfortunately.
And one more thing: does your language use latin letters, you didn't say which is it so I wonder if it will display properly at all.
And I don't think I could do it just like that, Hylie. Don't the forum rules forbid it? (I prefer to be cautious cause on Polish forums you can be banned without warning for such idle things like post consisting only of emoticons, lol.:facepalm)

Last edited:
Post it in a PM. You both have legal copies of the game and are sharing files between yourselves. I won't try to stop you.

Yes, ISO or the like.
Even if I only have the folders, I think I can get the letters to display properly if they don't do it at first.

I don't have ISO. Check your PMs. I don't know how to upload too large files (7zip did not help).

I don't know how to do ISO's either. Have you considered getting something like a Dropbox? Mine is over 2 GB for free.

I don't have ISO. Check your PMs. I don't know how to upload too large files (7zip did not help).
The game folder, when zipped properly, should be less than 1 GB.
We've got an FTP that could be used for temporary storage.

Back