• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

BUILD 14 BETA 3.1 Polish translation

The only method that I know is trial and error. Far from ideal indeed.

The only method that I know is trial and error. Far from ideal indeed.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
And well, nobody from outside can see the files now but also nobody can see this thread and my helper (Vixor) can now attach files to conversations. So thank you very much for your kindness, Pieter but we're in dead point now.

The item trade menu goes mad when I switch to Polish version, the item icons are covered by some gray squares. In English version it works ok. What happened?

I have, sorry for such delay. I've been very busy last days.

Attachments

• 2014-06-05_00001.jpg
    2014-06-05_00001.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 204
Wa? How's that possible? Does that font file have the correct alpha map? :shock

Alpha map is the "layer" that makes the background of the font texture transparent.

Holidays coming along with more time, but I also have other things to do so don't expect much speeding up. I've had no news from any of my helpers since over a month (dunno why) so I can't tell you my exact situation. I still encounter many bugs and mistakes that need to be corrected, but work goes on.
P.S. My mum (English language teacher) said she could help me a bit with translations if she has time (which she hasn't nearly at all).
P.S.2 I plan on doing movie cutscenes now so I'll be needing a text what they say in each cause I just cannot hear it correctly.

Last edited:
I got one new helper from playloc.pl so I hope it'll go more smoothly now.
I also have a question: would someone mind if I changed the names of few characters because in Polish language they sound funny, stupid or are associated with bad things?

Name changes should be fine, especially in awkward cases as you said.

Should be not a problem. As long as you don't touch the character IDs, the names are fair game. :doff

Uhm....? Why would they do that? What have you done? Or what were you going to do? o_O

This is confusing. You have done nothing wrong here that I know of. In fact we are looking forward to your translation.

Back