• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Build 14 Beta 3.5 Internal WIP For Testing

Download the beta 4 main archive and installer. That should work on about every version.
I sugest doing it on a clean potc install tough.

Quite a piratey named one to disallow our pirating!
Maybe it objects to the new Naval Officer gameplay style that was added. :rofl

yeees. Maybe i should try winning them over with a LoM. :rolleyes:

I'm normally quite happy with it. It's very thorough, and i haven't had many false positives so far. Able to find things on pretty much any level of the OS.

Well, now that you know the source of your problem it can be adjusted or compensated for.

Not sure how you can get out of the Beta 3-5 install . :shrug

Best advice - AVOID Beta 3.5 - like the plague - it had lots of problems & was never publicly released. :yes

Ok well i was coming to post here thinking this was the version i was running, but it appears not, and going by that comment i'm unlikely to try! :eek

So as i got my install from MoDdb, it is 3.4 version then, even with the added zip files? It says version Build 14 Beta 3.4 12 Feb 2015 on the main menu screen.

In the Build Info.txt file it says Build 14 Beta 3.5 WIP 12 Feb 2015.

So i guess this is not the version this thread is about is it?

So as i got my install from MoDdb, it is 3.4 version then, even with the added zip files? It says version Build 14 Beta 3.4 12 Feb 2015 on the main menu screen.

In the Build Info.txt file it says Build 14 Beta 3.5 WIP 12 Feb 2015.

So i guess this is not the version this thread is about is it?
I must have confused the numbers in "Build Info.txt" then. The main menu is correct. :yes

Back