• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Build 14 Beta 4 Master Plan

Confirmed Bug - No fasttravel label Sea after mutiny | PiratesAhoy!
^ I still don't even understand what that one is.
Is that while on the boarding deck and there is no [Enter] option, but Space still works?
If so, I think I don't really care.
what you say is the problem. If you have time I think it's better if it does work. Probably its a very easy fix. But might not have high priority indeed.

Unconfirmed Bug - When mast broke, sails are repaired to 100% | PiratesAhoy!
^ Same story; I don't get it and haven't seen it confirmed in forever either.
Hoped that my bringing it back to attention people might confirm or deconfirm it :p.

what you say is the problem. If you have time I think it's better if it does work. Probably its a very easy fix. But might not have high priority indeed.
If there is one thing I don't have, it is time. Let alone energy left after I'm done figuring out all sorts of stuff at work. :facepalm

Since it doesn't break the game and I never even noticed, I'm not going to bother to try and fix it now.

Pieter, is there a new installer to be released this weekend as usual?
If so maybe I should upload again to keep my files updated.

I'm planning on uploading all my stuff tonight. I wont be able to do much this weekend so I hope there will be a new installer :).
I'm trying to at least get everything done which would require a new game

Pieter, is there a new installer to be released this weekend as usual?
If so maybe I should upload again to keep my files updated.
I was planning to do some work of my own this weekend. So maybe a new installer by the end of Sunday or so?
Unless you guys think it would help your development if I do one first thing in the afternoon on Saturday instead.
Up to you. :doff

I was planning to do some work of my own this weekend. So maybe a new installer by the end of Sunday or so?
Unless you guys think it would help your development if I do one first thing in the afternoon on Saturday instead.
Up to you. :doff
Im fine with sunday

Sigh .... every time I think we are getting the bug tracker empty a lot of new bugs appear again :p.
But managed to tackle quite a few in the last 3 days. So hopefully we can still get this version finished before the end of the year :p.
Would be nice to release it before the christmas holliday but I guess that is wishfull thinking?

altough its still taking some time we are getting closer and closer to an awesome release!
I don't think the game has ever been so stable and we made huge improvements on the Performance I believe :).

Definitely! Once we manage to tie up our loose ends, this will be SO much better than any version we've had for many years now. :woot

Hoped that my bringing it back to attention people might confirm or deconfirm it :p.

I actually could, and posted a reply in that topic. You wont like it though. It's a long and laborious job to replicate it.

I want to redo the "main installer archive" just prior to the Beta 4 public release.
Until the end of THIS MONTH, I can make use of a high-speed internet connection during the weekends.
But that may end next month. Which means that the archive must be redone on the 27th.
That way I've got until the 28th to compile it and can upload it in the following weekend.

So that is the "deadline" that I currently have in mind.
Once that is done, only small code corrections may still be accepted in the official update, but ZERO new content until AFTER the Beta 4 public release.

Does that sound like a reasonable plan?

That sounds good to me. That should be enough time to clean up loose ends and any major changes can wait a while.

Back