• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

build 14 help me

BlackHawk

Sailor
ok have tried everything that was said in the forum to do.Well can anyony please tell me how to get build 14 full to run.All i keep getting is "runtime error".Build 13 final runs perfectly well.Was just wondering if i installed build 14 A 9.5if it would make a differance along with patch 4.Been at this for a couple of months now and i am getting ready to give up on the build 14 OH i am running vista just to let u know.SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME and please don't tell me to look in forum have tried all that.....My Thanks... :mm :modding ...BlackHawk

Um Build 14 Full??? DOESNT EXIST

Build 14 Alpha 10 is the latest version available and there is two ways to install it :yes

Installation and Gameplay Tips:
- INSTALL BUILD 13 FINAL
- If you have Windows Vista, DON'T install the game to Program Files; security measures tend to prevent the modpack from installing correctly
Install to, for example, C:\Games\Pirates of the Caribbean instead
- Check out the controls in buildinfo\Default Key Assignments.txt
- !!!SAVE OFTEN!!!

Installation instructions for files: Build 13 final and Build 14 alpha 10 Full
To install, please follow these instructions:
1 - Install Build 13 Final (if you haven't done so already)
2 - Install Alpha 10 Full, following the instructions in the installer and allow it to run RunMe.bat
3 - Install the Build 14 Alpha 10 Fix Update
4 - Check if there still is a RunMe.bat in your main game folder and, if so, run it manually
5 - Extract Cutler Beckett_dialog.c from this POST to location specified
6 - OPTIONAL: Tweak the controls and the game's settings to your liking in the Options menu
7 - Start a new game, select a storyline and ENJOY! :woot
Now make sure you extract the files to the new folder location for PotC (since you have VISTA)
Make sure you run the runme.bat's where it says to

I have done all that and still get a runtime error..don't know what else to do... :shrug..except installing orginal game to like u said c:games/potc..so guess I will try again but this time to a diff folder.Hope it works this time because I really injoy this game..good way to get rid of stress after a hard day at work..once again Many thanks..BlackHawk

Well installing it to a diff folder does not work..can not even get build 13 final to work now..so guess i will go back to putting back to way it was..at least that way I can play the build 13 final..so if anyone comes up with something diff Please let me know..Thanks BlackHawk

Back