• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Buying Age of Pirates 2 COAS

Glycerius

Powder Monkey
I cannot seem to find any site that has a digital version of this game. I am in Ireland, so anything UK is relevant. None of the sites like Steam or Gamesgate, or Gamefly (they still have not reinstated the games I bought from them when they were Direct2Drive, so I avoid them if possible). Please help. I liked the predecessors of this game a lot.

If you really want this game, try Amazon.com, Gamestop.com, Bestbuy.com, Ebay,etc.
Most likely you'll Aop2 on Amazon, I suggest checking there first. I've checked prices there - a new one will cost you about 16$ plus shipping. The cheapest used one is $13.35 plus shipping.

@ CaptainJackSparrow I doubt they'll bring Aop2 to Steam.

The game used to be available digitally on Gamersgate, but it is not there anymore, even though it still appears in their listings. :rolleyes:

I doubt very much that you will ever see it on Steam, it's a long story, but there are a lot of western game publishers that didn't want to see a Russian developer make inroads in to the western gaming market. That's not the only reason this game is tough to find, but it is a contributing factor. Buck is right, your best bet is probably Ebay or Amazon for a hard copy, I doubt you will be able to find a legal digital one.

Here is another link I found a while back, you can give them a try. They are based in the US but say they will ship internationally, you should confirm that before you order from them though :

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1781

I've gave up on sites like Gamersgate, too much of a pain before it even began to download many sites required me to do a long survey which they wanted me to give name, adress, email, etc. for junk I dont want, some would lead me to a highly inapropiate sexual page, and Torrent is not safe without some program that they charge you for. Simply purchasing a copy is the best bet.

I purchased mine from Ebay, so i would suggest searching there, then use a crack so you never need to use the disc to run the game (avoids damaging the disc then)

I might order a hard copy, but I haven't bought a DVD or CD game since Empire Total War came out. Microsoft Defender is good with keeping the browser clean from junk. The map would be nice. The shopping cart on Gamedealdaily 404s on me. Ebay seems best. I ordered an unopen one from someone and got pricey postage as I am impatient:ship. Thanks.

Ahhh, I see, it shows up as orderable until you add it to the cart. :modding

Glad you were able to find a copy mate! Happy hunting! :dance

Plus who would host it? Two years ago I set up a torrent for POTC and after six months I had exactly one customer, and he did it just to make sure it was working ok. Why bother?

http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
http://daemon-tools.cc/products/dtLite
under alphabetical order you will find what you are looking for. I would recommend you to use the offered mini-image with daemon tools lite because cracks could change a games performance (especially storm engine based ones) in a predictable way. I personally use it since years and i´m very pleased with it :onya
cant get it working, first the image wouldn't mount, and when it finally did. the game still wont launch without dvd.

Back