• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

C#/ C++ / Unity progarammer

streeter

HoO Team Member
Programmer
Provisional
Hello, my name Alexander Zheldakov and I am from Russian Federation.

Now I developing Unity mobile games (C# develop, algorithms)

Before that I working on math modelling:
1. CUDA linear algebra algorithms realization.
2. C++ realization algorithms for OpenFOAM (http://www.openfoam.com).
3. C++ multithreading programming.
4. Optimizations algorithms.
5. Microcontroller programming about 1 year.
6. Published several articles (for example).
7. Monte Carlo algorithms.

I am interested in
1. Computer since.
2. Get more experience in game develop.
3. Algorithms and optimization.

At the moment I am not develop on a C ++ about 2 years.
Contact me for any information.

Ahoy streeter, welcome aboard mate!

That is quite a nice skill set you have there, I am sure we will be able to put it to good use. Is there anything in particular that you would prefer to work on? @JohnSilver is our lead programmer and coordinator, he should be along shortly.

@JohnSilver is our lead programmer and coordinator, he should be along shortly.
Thanks Thagarr.

@streeter , I seen you started a conversation with me about doing development as well.

As I mentioned in that other post, due to the size of the current project and single seat licensing of various components, my preference right now is to start you working on modules if you are interested.

Since you have some great math skills I thought a good first module would be to get you to improve our current AI gunnery targeting.

I gave you the initial specs for firing from a stationary position (land) but after you get that done then we can expand to include firing from a ship moving at sea.

Let me know how you want to proceed?

Cheers,

JS

Hi @streeter, welcome! I've added you to the Programming group so you can access the rest of the Development forum.

Back