• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Camilo Machado Help...!

You know the mission where I´m supposed to talk to the leader of The Conceicao Smugglers, Camilo Machado...?

When I get there and start a dialog with him, he only asks me to be so kind as to leave his house, because he´s busy... :x

Tried reinitializing with "I", and every other button I can think of...
Guess what, didn´t work... :cheers

PLZ HELP...!!!!!!!

:cheers

I think you have to talk to the tavern keeper in Conceicao town FIRST - he will not have any info for you but you will then meet someone who will take you to the smugglers hideout, and THEN you can speak with Machado.

I may not have all the details correct, but I think that's how it goes. You meet someone who takes you to Machado, and you have to follow them in.

Yeah you talk to the barkeep and then he'll demand you leave after you scare him. Then someone outside the tavern we'll come and talk to you and take you too Machado.

:cheers That's right, you have that barkeep shaking in his boots! :cheers Don't scare him too much, Duarte's really a very pleasant, harmless little fellow... :cheers

Everyone DRINK! Portugal will RULE THE SEAS!!! HAHHhahaaaahaaahahaha!!!! :D

Well he demanded you leave pretty quickly. I call that scared straight. :cheers

The Royal Navy will sink ye Portugese DOGS!!! :cheers

so will de pirates, ANNND de Spanish! me, well i represend dem both, so watch out...you, cat, ANNND YOU TOO KEVO! ARRGHH, FOR DE OL ENGLISH NOT WELCOME! GRRRRHRHRHRRR! :onya :yes

<!--`QuoteBegin-KevO44`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevO44)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well he demanded you leave pretty quickly. I call that scared straight. :cheers [/quote]

Awww he was probably angry because you scared him SOBER! (wouldn't you be?)

<!--`QuoteBegin-KevO44`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevO44)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The Royal Navy will sink ye Portugese DOGS!!! xD:[/quote]

<snicker!> Catch me if you can, Admiral! Hee hee... :onya xD: :yes

<!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->so will de pirates, ANNND de Spanish! me, well i represend dem both, so watch out...you, cat, ANNND YOU TOO KEVO! ARRGHH, FOR DE OL ENGLISH NOT WELCOME! GRRRRHRHRHRRR!  xD:  :facepalm[/quote]

I do recall Capt. Jack Sparrow to be English.... xD:

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><snicker!> Catch me if you can, Admiral! Hee hee... :onya  :cheers  :yes   [/quote]

Arg ye rumrunners have been evading me I will admit, but thee fleet is not far behind...don't drop anchor anytime soon... :cry :cheers

I do recall Capt. Jack Sparrow to be English....  

welll, right now, its my first time to not name my character Jack Sparrow and be jack sparrow...this time, i am actually a Spanish high ranking officer, Dante Enrique...but trust me, whenever the new build comes out, Jack Sparrow will come back outta Dormancy! :yes as for when i said the english not welcome...well of course! ye the royal navy! you want me head regardless of me homeland nationality! me i be a pirate, every country wants me head eh? :onya

well of course! ye the royal navy! you want me head regardless of me homeland nationality! me i be a pirate, every country wants me head eh?

Well I wouldn't be much of an Admiral if I didn't do my duty...but I'll give ye to the count of ten to sail off before the Victory starts firing. :onya

<!--`QuoteBegin-KevO44`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevO44)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'll give ye to the count of ten to sail off before the Victory starts firing. :cheers[/quote]Now there's a fair man, eh, CaptJack? That gives us just enough time to scoot in and steal his rum and scoot out to catch the wind before he can fire... :onya :yes

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--`QuoteBegin-KevO44`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevO44)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'll give ye to the count of ten to sail off before the Victory starts firing. :|[/quote]Now there's a fair man, eh, CaptJack? That gives us just enough time to scoot in and steal his rum and scoot out to catch the wind before he can fire... :shock: 8)[/quote]Hey pirates before you start firing ,better you drink your rum first :cheeky

Back