• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Can not find Pintel and Ragetti build mod 14 3.3.

furkan59

Powder Monkey
Hi I am looking for Pintel land Ragetti because am at tortuga with Barbosa I met him just now. He says we need to find Pintel land Ragetti but Tortuga has been changed a lot with 3.3. package so I can not find them. At this video they are at shipyard of the town but in 3.3 they are not near the shipyard.

First try again from your last save. Sometimes they do not show up. If that doesn't work.........................

Torguta has changed from 3.2. to 3.3.
I tried but tortuga in this video is not same with in my game because I am playing 3.3. tortuga has changed. So I can not find them.

Tortuga is very big now in 3.3 WIP mode. If it is same I can find them easyly. How can I back to 3.2. ?

I almost searched all tortuga they may be in different location ?

I find Ragetti but Pintel is not show up near to him. And I can not hire ragetti. When I talk conversation ends with "..." and ragetti stay not hired. Here is my save file and my log files.

Attachments

• compile.log
    59.5 KB · Views: 114
  • system.log
    234.3 KB · Views: 128
  • -=Player=- QuickSave 34.rar
    632.1 KB · Views: 100
Here's the fix:

1) the code for them showing up was really bad
2) I moved them close to the shipyad
3) Pintel disappeared, if you visited another location between the tavern and Ragetti.

Attachments

• Pintel & Ragetti fix 28 sept 2014.7z
    50.2 KB · Views: 127
Now I can not find mr. Gibbs in tortuga I talked with will at tortuga port. I am at this part of storyline. But you know my tortuga is not same with in this video.

How can I open location files so I can also edit them? I can not open files in location folder with notepad or wordpad

Last edited:
Back