• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help can someone make me a flag to use for AOPCAS?

Ben Coats

Freebooter
i was wondering can someone make me a flag so i can use this on AOPCAS?
like this only smaller, like when you change nationalities, from france to england, and so forth. would like to see if how it would look in the game.
flag1.jpg

Do mean AoP or AoP: CoAS?

Either or the flag size is probably the same.

I assume you are refering to the flag flown at the mast? If I so, I could probably make it for you. Perhaps Friday or the weekend I can have the flag ready. Which nation's flag you want to replace?

Also, the Confederate Navy had a few Jacks and Ensigns, do you want the one above specifically? Will you also want a US flag as well?

Do mean AoP or AoP: CoAS?

Either or the flag size is probably the same.

I assume you are refering to the flag flown at the mast? If I so, I could probably make it for you. Perhaps Friday or the weekend I can have the flag ready. Which nation's flag you want to replace?

Also, the Confederate Navy had a few Jacks and Ensigns, do you want the one above specifically? Will you also want a US flag as well?

i was meaning CAS, could you do several and show a few pics of what they'd look like, the pic above would look really cool as a flag of England since the new flags in the mods are red anyway now in the mod. i think it'd look better with the battleflag than england, but this game era predates the Confederate States of America. just thought i'd ask. thanx.

I think there is a game or two out there that lets you play as the CSN but you'll have to do a bit of searching. The one I'm thinking of in particular is sort of like CoAS but I suspect it was never released.

Anyway, here's the photo (A Civil War mod for CoAS would be kind of neat)
That would be the second CS Naval Jack, the first one was seven white stars on a blue field.
start2012-10-2615-19-17-62.jpg

Kind of unpatriotic though... :nogood

It's easy enough to modify the flags. You need a program that can convert .tga files into more common types, like jpeg, and an image editing program. Convert the images to another format, paste another flag over the flag you want to change, and convert the file back. Replace the original flagall.tga (or something like that) file.

I don't have the link to the program that will convert .tga's, but I'm sure one of the admins does.

Agreed. Even though I had an ancestor who fought then (8th Alabama) and can legally fly that flag I never will.

It can be said that the pirates were the good guys because some of them were ex slaves.

Back