• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can someone pls translate this for me?

Ulfric

Landlubber
I posted about help with cheats, found this on my own, so i figured to make things easier, id just post this here and ask someone to just translate it, thanks in advance^^

and if your worried its bad for the game experience, the cheats wont be the same when the english version comes out anyways:p untill then we can experience it all yet

Коды для Корсары 3 (Sea Dogs 3)
При плавании, нажмите комбинацию клавиш [Ctrl] + [Z] и набирайте коды:

have life - починка корабля
expu mne - опыт, повышение
deneg day - повысить кол-во денег
get me magic - увеличение повреждений от орудий
make screen shots - отменить повреждения от орудий
now i flying - нажмите [Ctrl] + [F], чтобы перемещать камеру в игре
teleport - нажмите [Ctrl] + [L], чтобы переместить корабль к камере

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

коды действуют только в версии 1.3 и далее
кликнуть по названию своего корабля, полностью стереть его, и набрать:
GodMode - для включения/выключения режима полной неуязвимости (как на суше
так и на море)
ExpBooster - для получения 10000 единиц опыта
MoneyBooster - для получения 10000 пиастров
BestSaber - для получения лучшей сабли (чтобы ее экипировать вам всеравно
надо иметь требуемый этой саблей уровень)
BestGun - для получения лучшего пистолета (чтобы его экипировать вам
всеравно надо иметь требуемый этой саблей уровень)

Если вы хотите получить немного золота, то можно сделать так: Ставишь своего офицера между собой и продaвцом, наводишь мышку на офицера и нажимаешь ENTER, выделяешь там пункт "Обмен" затем быстро переводишь мышку на продaвца и нажимаешь ENTER и тогда сможешь своровать у него все товары. К сожaлению это можно сделать только 2 раза за день, но я за пять лавок набрал около 400 000 ПИАСТРОВ Жалко только опыт так не зарабатывается А вообще так с кем хочешь поменятся можно.

wow...this is handy <a href="http://translation2.paralink.com/" target="_blank">http://translation2.paralink.com/</a>

At navigation, press a combination of keys [Ctrl] + [Z] and type codes:

have life - repairing of the ship
expu mne - experience, increase
deneg day - to raise êîë-in money
get me magic - increase in damages from instruments
make screen shots - to cancel damages from instruments
now i flying - press [Ctrl] + [F] to move the chamber in game
teleport - press [Ctrl] + [L] to move the ship to the chamber

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes operate only in version 1.3 and further
To click under the name of the ship, completely to erase it, and to type:
GodMode - for inclusion/deenergizing of a mode of full invulnerability (as on a landAnd on the sea)
ExpBooster - for reception of 10000 units of experience
MoneyBooster - for reception of 10000 piasters
BestSaber - for reception of the best sabre (that it to equip to you vseravnoIt is necessary to have a level demanded by thus sabre)
BestGun - for reception of the best pistol (that it to equip to you
vseravno it is necessary to have a level demanded by thus sabre)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to receive a few gold it is possible to make so: you Put the officer among themselves and ïðîäaâöîì, you direct a mousy at the officer and you press ENTER, you allocate there item "Exchange" then quickly you translate a mousy on ïðîäaâöà and you press ENTER And then you can steal from it all the goods. To ñîæaëåíèþ it it is possible to make only 2 times for a day, but I for five lavok have typed about 400 000 PIASTERS It is a pity only experience so does not earn And in general so with whom want pomenjatsja it is possible

ok this last bit made no darn sence to me but the rest does^^, imma go test em out now

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->At navigation, press a combination of keys [Ctrl] + [Z] and type codes:

have life - repairing of the ship
expu mne - experience, increase
deneg day - to raise êîë-in money
get me magic - increase in damages from instruments
make screen shots - to cancel damages from instruments
now i flying - press [Ctrl] + [F] to move the chamber in game
teleport - press [Ctrl] + [L] to move the ship to the chamber<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
This cheats from SeaDogs 1. In AoP don't work.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If you wish to receive a few gold it is possible to make so: you Put the officer among themselves and ïðîäaâöîì, you direct a mousy at the officer and you press ENTER, you allocate there item "Exchange" then quickly you translate a mousy on ïðîäaâöà and you press ENTER And then you can steal from it all the goods. To ñîæaëåíèþ it it is possible to make only 2 times for a day, but I for five lavok have typed about 400 000 PIASTERS It is a pity only experience so does not earn And in general so with whom want pomenjatsja it is possible<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
This cheat from PotC. In AoP don't work.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Codes operate only in version 1.3 and further
To click under the name of the ship, completely to erase it, and to type:
GodMode - for inclusion/deenergizing of a mode of full invulnerability (as on a landAnd on the sea)
ExpBooster - for reception of 10000 units of experience
MoneyBooster - for reception of 10000 piasters
BestSaber - for reception of the best sabre (that it to equip to you vseravnoIt is necessary to have a level demanded by thus sabre)
BestGun - for reception of the best pistol (that it to equip to you
vseravno it is necessary to have a level demanded by thus sabre)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
This cheats for AoP.

Back