• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help CANNON SMOKE DURATION and SIZE (more time before smoke fade away) (quick sound question too)

bandongogogo

Landlubber
IF IN THE WRONG SECTION PLS MOVE THIS POST! (its my first post)

Ahoy captains! greeetings from Venezuela (maybe the real Pirate country hahaha)

This is my first thread/post and i'd like to say THANKS SO MUCH to all the modders that made AoPCoaC and PoTC better and funnier games!

Now to the point:

***CANNON SMOKE:
1.)--- >>> Is there a way or mod to make the cannon smoke last longer? so it doesnt fade away so fast after the ships cannons are fired?

2.)--->>> Is there a way or mod to make the cannon smoke RISE in the air and/or EXPAND and/or STAY longer on the battlefield ? like in real battles or like in Naval Action? (where you get big smoke columns that make visibilty scarce in great battles)

3.)--->>> Is there a way or mod to ADD smoke columns or smoke (in case point "2.)" is not possible)?

I would like to see textures for cannon smoke rise and expand, making the battlefield more exciting, just like you see in Naval Action.
I wonder if it could be done with the "ship fire" (like when the ship catches fire) texture?

***CANNON SOUND:

1.)--->>> Is there a way or mod to make cannon SOUND audible for those ships at middle distance? i mean some times i see the cannons fire but no sound, because of the distance to that ship but the distance isnt that big so it kinds of cuts the realism/ambience, i'd like to hear those cannons (maybe with less volumen but not just mute cannon muzzle)

My Build: AoP2CoAC + GOF 2.1.5 + 8 ships squad + 56m usurer + 8 ships moor (yes 8 ships) + flags + custom tweaks.

I know little scriptng/coding (very little but i can cope with it)
If it have being done pls tell me, if not some help and we might figure it out.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers from Venezuela!

Also i forgot to add this:

I added the mod to change sail colours and emblems to GOF 2.1.5 but is there a way to CHANGE SAIL MATERIAL? i dont know how to add that to the mod, nor if it can be done nor it shows in the sail emblem/colour change interface.
Cheers!

Back