• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Cannot enter map mode after Santiago attack(Eng Questline)

Damsie64

Powder Monkey
Hi guys, I'm back again to request help from you guys. So, here it is.

I went to attack Santiago because Modyford ordered me to do it. I went there, killed everyone (except Jiménez) and talked to Jiménez and he is my prisoner. Then, I exited port and... well, Four gigantic ships began shooting at me, so, I sunk all 4 ships by cannon and I got a Logbook Update. It said that it was a tough fight. I then wanted to sail back to Port Royal but cannot enter map mode. The icon wasn't even there in the first place. I then sailed to Puerto-Principe and Goodley intercepted me. He told me to go to the tavern (Henry Morgan Quest) so I went there. Then, soon after, I picked up John Bolton and tried to go onto map mode but to no avail. Can someone please help me?
Thanks.

Is your ship overloaded ( too much cargo )

I think if you have more than the Max cargo - then you cannot enter the map.

:drunk

Is your ship overloaded ( too much cargo )

I think if you have more than the Max cargo - then you cannot enter the map.

:drunk
I experienced that before and that problem isn't the same as this problem. The map icon wasn't even at the top-right of the screen in the first place. Maybe I have to board Pardal's Battleship? I do not know what happened so I deleted that save. I am going to start all over and see if the same thing happens.

Back