• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Cannot Find Santiago Tavern

A.H

Privateer
Santiago tavern impossible to find.. had to wait till daylight to ask for directions.. but i searched entire town couldn't find it!

Santiago tavern impossible to find.. had to wait till daylight to ask for directions.. but i searched entire town couldn't find it!
It is in the large "city centre" location. If you set VISIBLE_LOCATORS to 1 at the bottom of InternalSettings.h, it is "reload3".

1) Santiago tavern impossible to find.. had to wait till daylight to ask for directions.. but i searched entire town couldn't find it!
Look for the big building with two guards standing outside it; that's the governor's residence. Face towards it. Now turn round 180 degrees, cross the main street and look for a door with some small steps leading up to it.

Isn't there supposed to be a feature now whereby once you've asked someone for directions, you can fast-travel to the place? I hope so, because finding the tavern is easy compared to finding the store... ;)

Yes I found it first through the direction asking..
but now i tried again manually and it worked fine..

but before I flipped the town 3 times for a whole hour and i couldn't get any "tavern" to show up on any building, i'm 100% sure i came here during all my 3 tours of the search.
:modding

So.... it IS there, the directions work and so does the "Fast Travel unlock"?
No problem then. :cheeky

Yes sir.. just incase there is a bug, on my next new game i'll keep an eye in case the tavern does not show when you first visit town..
for now it is safe to see we are bug free :D

In speaking of Santiago Tavern.. i just noticed for 2nd time that it is heavy lag inside, especially at night when it is full of people..
first time I thought it would be computer issue, but now I visited 2nd time and i realized it is lagging from the tavern itself.
Can someone go to santiago and double check if it is actually the case, or if it's problem with my computer?

Does the lag go away after a while?

Or is it just a steady slow motion effect instead?

IT's more like a stutter lag.. as if the camera is drunk and moving in a wavy motion..
there is a way to make live videos on windows 10.. any idea how to work it?

if i can find the way to make videos then a lot of these problems i can record them live as i'm playing.

Also noticed.. my error logs are very very big..
I tried pasting some, but when i do, my laptop freezes and i have to close the internet browser because a lot of text is being pasted.

Unfortunately, never happened to me before on windows 8.1 ...

IT's more like a stutter lag.. as if the camera is drunk and moving in a wavy motion..
there is a way to make live videos on windows 10.. any idea how to work it?

if i can find the way to make videos then a lot of these problems i can record them live as i'm playing.

Also noticed.. my error logs are very very big..
I tried pasting some, but when i do, my laptop freezes and i have to close the internet browser because a lot of text is being pasted.

Unfortunately, never happened to me before on windows 8.1 ...
just upload the whole file please

I have noticed that also, but for me it is a random bug. When it happens my frame rate goes from hundreds down to 15 fps and the game runs horribad. It is difficult to even get out of the place. But it has only happened maybe 3 times out of dozens of visits.

Reactions: A.H
Back