• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Cannot port on Barbados island

I had the same problem . To reach finally the Island I must capture the forts. Thats not a perfect solution, because after leaving Barbados, it's again not possible to moor there. I had this problem after the "The French pirate in the tavern".

Strange I dont have that problem in my game. Are you playing in Arcade mod or Realism mod?

Arcade. And I have to edit my post, I checked out the Profile in which that happend. Conquering the forts IS a solution!
I could moor on every shore.
Thats really weird, but I definitely had this problem.

Strange, dont know whats going on then. I play in arcade to, but dont have problems of that kind.

May not be the issue, but at some point I think mysterious plants quest does something to disable travel. Could be wrong though. :)

Was this with Beta 4.0 or with the Beta 4.1 WIP?

And did you recently play the Claire Larousse sidequest?
That one used to have some errors which could lock Barbados, but I fixed that a few months ago.

EDIT: and yeah I played the "The French pirate in the tavern"-side quest, and after that it locked the shores of Barbados, but after capturing the island, it's possible to reach them again.

The latest, so 4.1.
What date according to your main menu? And with or without recent ZIPs?

EDIT: and yeah I played the "The French pirate in the tavern"-side quest, and after that it locked the shores of Barbados, but after capturing the island, it's possible to reach them again.
Then my suspicion is that either my fix for this was wrong or you have a game version that does not have my fix for it.

@Pieter Boelen its Build 4 Beta WIP: 2 Apr 2016. But I downloaded definitely the last update which you released in August (?).
Well but don't worry, it was not easy but I finally captured Speightstown with an better ship then the "Babushka" ( or how I named her: Yekaterina ).
image.jpeg

That's strange. I could swear, I downloaded the latest version which was available. So, I guess, I have to download it again...

Maybe you did download it, but didn't install?

If you have the most recent Beta 4.1 WIP version, the date in the main menu should at least be what it says in my signature.

Back