• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Cannot save my game :(

Big Nasty Bill

Landlubber
Its probably the worst bug EVER! I find a descent first rate or something like it, and I cant save :( Please help, I will post a video if needed.

You will need to provide a bit more information than what you have so far. Operating system? What directory is your game installed to? Does the stock game save without a problem or are you only experiencing this with GOF? Make sure your hard drive has enough free space to actually save, multiple saves can add up fast.

I have enough room, I know I do, custom computer I built, It ran fine, Installed it to the computer, all the ships you see I captured or bought on that computer, I am Using GoF, the latest and greatest, the game is installed to E:Games/Playlogic. I have all the latest Tages drivers for it, it ran fine until I couldnt save my game, need anything else just ask, any kind of crash log that us players don't know about and you modders do just tell me and I'll either post the code with the error or post the whole thing if you want. Thanks for your time!

Yes I have, I have deleted old saves, used quicksave, tried making another toon, nothing works.. I might just reinstall and transfer the save...

Just a few questions, that might come in handy when testing.

What is your characters rank?
what is the game date?

Back