• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Cant change starting date

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
Build Info says 'Possibility to change starting date'. But when I am trying to start a new game, there is no option to change starting date/period !! :shrug I am using 11th Aug'15 update. Any ideas guys?? It was working before, with 13th May update.

Build Info says 'Possibility to change starting date'. But when I am trying to start a new game, there is no option to change starting date/period !! :shrug I am using 11th Aug'15 update. Any ideas guys?? It was working before, with 13th May update.
It is possible in the latest versions too, but only for the Free Play storyline.
That is on purpose because it makes no sense to change the date on any of the others.

Ohh... I was trying to start the main game(Tales of a Sea Hawk). And can't find the option. Did not saw the other storyline. Thanks for the reply. Will see free play storyline soon.

Indeed for Nathaniel Hawk it is no longer possible as that makes sense with the story and the ships used.
Free Play has all side quests as well though.

Back