• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Can´t change the load of my cannons

Black Sam Bellamy

Sailor Apprentice
At the beginning of the game you just have a Lugger and when i board it i don´t have the option to change my cannon´s load from standard cannonballs to Grapeshot, Chainshot or Bombs. Is this normal for this ship in this game?

Last edited:
Yes of course. You get them automaticly during the introduction of the game when you pay your first ship in the shipyard. They are all inclusivexD

I didn´t speak about reloading. I said that i cannot change the load to another sort. I don´t know about any key combos. As in AoP2CoAS i board my ship and press enter on my keyboard to open the menu on top of screen where i can chose where to travel to or change the sort of load for my canons and that option isn´t simply there anymore. At least if i use my Lugger.

I didn´t speak about reloading. I said that i cannot change the load to another sort. I don´t know about any key combos. As in AoP2CoAS i board my ship and press enter on my keyboard to open the menu on top of screen where i can chose where to travel to or change the sort of load for my canons and that option isn´t simply there anymore. At least if i use my Lugger.
Im talking about that(chain shots, bombs, grape shots) aop2:coas have the same option with 1234 key (not in numpad)

Thank you, now i got it. The problem is that their is no english handbook / game guide availible for this game where we can look for these kind of changes.

EDIT: I totaly forgot that these kind of things are OF COURSE visible in the games optionsxD

Last edited:
Back