• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Can't extract GOF2 to my COAS?

Pyrodrummer16

Landlubber
Ok this is my first post on here so i hope all goes well....I just installed my COAS game and installed and extracted the tages and nodvd patch. I want to install and extract GOF2 mod but i cant get past the extract stage. I tried to extract to C:\Playlogic\Age of Pirates 2 but it keeps on giving me an error message on 7zip.

Did i extract something in the wrong order? thanks

I downloaded from the link on that thread directly so i dont think its a bad download. Where can I get the most recent version of 7zip?

BTW I have windows 7 64bit. The patches I downloaded extracted perfectly with the version I had. And the vanilla game runs fine with them.

:shrug
It works for me and many others, so unless someone else has another idea I would guess it is a bad download or operator error.

ok so im going to uninstall vanilla game, and then install again. maybe i should just extract the mod on the link and not extract the tages and nodvd patch?

No, install vanilaa COAS, then Tages and the nodvd patch. Then install GOF2 according to the instructions and it should work. That is how I do it.

Try unpack gof in different folder not directly to game folder if u get error then ur download was messed up if u unpack it normaly just copy paste all those files to game folder and overwrite old ones btw its not winzip fault no matter what version u have

Back