• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Cant find Roxanne at Pointe a Pitre tavern

Ericja777

Landlubber
Hey. Doing Bartolomeus quest, and chose, after retrieving the Santiago, to do my own thing for a few months. Now wanting to get back to it. Does she not return to the tavern immediately, or will she be there after a set time?

Hey. Doing Bartolomeus quest, and chose, after retrieving the Santiago, to do my own thing for a few months. Now wanting to get back to it. Does she not return to the tavern immediately, or will she be there after a set time?
Did you check if she was still on the beach?
If you left the location too quickly, she could be stuck now on the beach.
Normally, she must be in the Pointe-à-Pitre tavern waiting for you.

Did you check if she was still on the beach?
If you left the location too quickly, she could be stuck now on the beach.
That might be a similar issue to the one I thought we had with Vigila Mendes before.
Then perhaps her being placed in the tavern should be triggered by an EnterLocation quest for the tavern so that she'll be there regardless of whether she had time to leave the beach or not.

hey. I dled the newest public released of 3.4 a few days ago, so if anythings changed since then, Im on the latest build. So i went back to the beach. Seems Pijuan is still there, but no sign of Roxanne.

Going back to the Tavern though, Roxanne is present now. One more thing I noticed, When landing at either available location, you have a "Port icon at that beach and a "Shore" icon at Pointe a Pitre.

hey. I dled the newest public released of 3.4 a few days ago, so if anythings changed since then, Im on the latest build.
The "newest version of Beta 3.4" is 9 months old, even if you include the latest fix-zip from here: Mod Release - Build 14 Beta 3.4 Release | PiratesAhoy!

The true latest version is by now VERY different. You can find the Beta 4 internal WIP here:
Mod Release - Build 14 Beta 4 Internal WIP For Testing | PiratesAhoy!
This one was updated last week. Yesterday if you also include the latest fix-zip from here:
Mod Release - Levis' Stuff [Nov 11] | PiratesAhoy!

;)

Back