• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Can´t find the shop in the buccaneer camp/Hispaniola

Carl

Sailor Apprentice
Strange thing: I´ve got a job - deliver some cargo to the buccaneer camp on Hispaniola, I landed at boca de Hubon, found a village and a pirate fort but no buccaneer camp and no shop. Only there is a village church outside.
Maybe I am at the wrong place? Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

@Carl: Which exact modpack version are you running?
Include the version number AND date from your main menu.

My memory says that there is no Church in the Buccaneer Camp, so you may be looking in the wrong village.

Before getting to the village, did you pass a windmill? If so, you landed at Boca de Yuman, not Boca de Hubon.

From Boca de Hubon, you go through a piece of jungle with a long, thin hill, and then to a jungle with a T-junction. The Buccaneer Camp is to the left of that T-junction. Right leads to more jungle and eventually to Port au Prince, or its fort, depending on which way you turn at another junction. There is no church anywhere here, not even in Port au Prince.

From Boca de Yuman, you go to a piece of jungle with a windmill. The village, with an approach which looks like a pirate settlement, is to the right. This village does have a church. To the left of the windmill is Santo Domingo.

Thank you so much! Indeed there is a windmill near the church, and it seems I sailed to the wrong beach. o_O

Back