• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Cant go ashore on Barbados

JokersFolly

Landlubber
Ahoy,

for some reason I cans seem to go ashore when I go to Barbados, neither of the ports and none of the landing sites appear in the 'sail to' icon anymore, and if I sail manually to them the option to dock or moor does not appear,

does anyone know how I could fix this?
Thanks,

:ahoy

Which version of the mod are you playing?

Which story are you playing - or is it Freeplay?

Which of the following are you playing - Arcade Mode - Realistic Mode - Iron Man Mode ?

Can you please post the error logs ( System - error - compile ) files from your game folder. ( use the Upload a File button - next to the Post Reply button )

Please post a Save from before you try to land on Barbados ( these have to be zipped first - then uploaded as above).

Please post any other details that you think might help.

:drunk

Also, did you recently play the Claire Larousse sidequest?
That one could potentially cause that bug, but it should be fixed in the latest Build 14 Beta 4.1 WIP EXE.

fixed it! it was the Claire Larousse quest, I went back a few saves to the one just before I played that
quest and it is working fine.

Thank you both for your help :)

I was using the public release form ModDB when that happened, I have now updated to Beta 4.1 -
so I have had to start a new game,

Thank you very much for your help with all this,
Great Game!

Back