• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help can't install b14_beta4

I have the original game on my computer saved in my local disk, not in program files in a "game" folder, I also have the latest build 14 beta 4 part 1 and 2 in another folder not the game folder in the local disk. the fullscreen is off. I try to install the b14 but it says game not found or put b14_beta3_full.potc in the game folder to continue, but when I put both part one and two in the game folder it says to place it out of the game folder, someone please help me before I shoot my computer. oh and it says that I have build14_beta3.5 but I downloaded it from the build14_beta4 page so I assumed it was the right one.

Wherever did you get that installer from?!?
That's definitely not the right one.

Try the link in my signature.

In the FAQ page I clicked on GENERAL BUILD MOD and in the part where it says latest build version I clicked on the link and that"s where I downloaded.
So you got it from ModDB then.
Still mysterious, because I know there aren't any ".potc" files on there.
I once tried that, but couldn't upload.

And of course "beta3" is old because we're on Beta 4 now.
See the link in my signature for the very latest version.

ok so I got the game to work but the problem now is when I start new game for hoist the colors with jack and the black pearl I end up as some ian guy with this little cutter as a ship, is it supposed to do that or is it broken if its supposed to do that what do I do?

Did you try playing for five minutes or so?
It'll all make sense very quickly.

Back