• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't install Build 14 Beta 3.4

Walt Lyons

Landlubber
I need some help in installing Build 14 Beta 3.4. I have a HP 700-230qe, with Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit and an AMD Radeon R7 240. I installed the stock game under C: outside of program files. I opened and ran it and it was fine.

I downloaded, "Build 14 Beta 3.4 Part 1 Installation Wizard", from MODDB and download, " Build 14 Beta 3.4 Part 2: Contents Archive", from the same source. I put the Installation Wizard into a separate folder and extracted Part 2 into the same folder. When I run the installer I get the error message: "Main files archive file not present. Place 'b14_beta3_full.potc' in this folder to continue." I don't have, b14_beta3_full.potc, and renaming the file doesn't work. Some help please.

The installer accepts .7z and .potc both. It just needs to be in the same folder as the installer EXE with the name that the installer asks for.

Where do I get b14_beta3_full.potc?

Easy to find it

Step one -

Delete your Pirates Of The Caribbean install and re install it

step two -
***DO NOT EXTRACT ANYTHING DO NOT SO MUCH AS TOUCH A ZIP PROGRAM***

Take the Install wizard and Contents Archive from moddb and put them in a folder in your desktop named asdf (any name will do so long as the contents archive and wizzard are in the same folder)

step three -

Double click the install wizard and it will tell you to put in where your Pirates Of The Caribbean is installed

step four -

Done. Should be installed so play the game :p

Back