• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't Land at Kingston Jamaica

Peter Blood

Privateer
In the Hornblower quest, after Smpson kills the other guy (I forget his name) I have to sail to Kingston to gather more recruits, but when I try landing the Justinian at the port, the game crashes. I soon found out that it was only Kingston port and every other port was fine. Is there something that could help?

In the Hornblower quest, after Smpson kills the other guy (I forget his name) I have to sail to Kingston to gather more recruits, but when I try landing the Justinian at the port, the game crashes. I soon found out that it was only Kingston port and every other port was fine. Is there something that could help?

Which version of the game are you playing? .

If Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 1 then this problem should be fixed :yes

Did you run the Rename.bat file when you installed the game - see the Build Beta fix log and ReadMe file in your PotC / buildinfo folder. for instructions :mm

If you want to read the discussion of the problem look at this thread:-

http://forum.piratesahoy.net//hornblower-problem-build-14-beta-1-t15398.html/page__view__findpost__p__357676

It also tells you how to fix the problem manually.

:urgh

Back