• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help can't pass through the battle of cazumel

Vicilu

Landlubber
When I finally thought that I would finish the main story, I captured the Man'owar and destroyed another ship, but the frigate seems impossible to beat down. I tried to board, but the captain is unbeatable (like an undead), that was fine to me, since I identify him as the leader of the pirates in Nevis. But even by naval battle, the ship hull can't go below 74%, I made 5 shot with all the Man'owar cannons close to him, and it simply didn't suffered damage, so I let him flee. But when I enter the island, passing through the small rock corridor to the center of the island, and reach the shore, the moor icon just don't appear, I can't continue. what can I do?? :(

That is odd that the frigate will not take damage. Were you so close that all of your shots went over it?

What you have to do is sink or capture all of the ships there are at Cozumel. Only then can you continue the story. You do not have to get them all at once, but can leave for repairs and resupply and then come back to get them all.

Back