• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't sail to ship that are far away?

Nb7

Sailor Apprentice
I have this problem, i'm in cozumel where you need to sink or capture the governor pirate fleet, the problem is the smaller ships get away i don't have the option to sail to them , my current frigate have 12 speed but that is not enough, if i remember correctly in stock game you could sailt to any ship in the island can i get that back? i'm playing arcade mode

If you wait until they're all completely out of range and you have the compass icon allowing you to return to worldmap, you might then be able to Sail-To one of the ships.

On Arcade mode, you should indeed be able to Sail-To any ship as long as you're not in battle.

i tried again and only one got away.
i can't im in arcade mode, i can't even sail to my ships that are close. Anything i could do?
It seems that in other islands it actually works but not in this one

Edit: i used instant boarding on it and got access to the shore i guess i will do the same with the black pearl.

Attachments

• ENGINE 2017-09-15 09-59-25-11.jpg
    ENGINE 2017-09-15 09-59-25-11.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Back