• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Can't talk?

JNNSK

Landlubber
So, I installed this mod (the newest version, those part 1 and 2 files from modb), but the start looks really weird.
One time I start randomly on some coastal place with a temple, then I start normally where I have to do the instructions, for example you have to hit the starter guy a couple of times and then fight him and then you go to Oxbay to start the standard storyline.
But I installed the mod on another PC and now when I hit him a couple of times I should talk to him but he doesnt, then you reload with F12 and you can't talk to him, when I press on enter it says talk, nothing happens.
When I make a new game, I can't talk either until I restart the whole client..
Any help? I can't get off my own ship to buy some spyglass, repair my ship, sell some goods and start the game.

Edit: Managed to skip it, nearly no problems after nolifing this game for sooo many hours.

Last edited:
Try removing the file called "options" from your main game folder and see if that improves anything.

Back