• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Captain Python's Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two sentences long and intelligent?

Geez, Python that screwed me and everyone else here! :b:

However, being accustomed to growin' up in the sticks, I do know my ABD's and then grass is green n' hay is yeller - As I gradiated from El Capitan Hi Skewl and used to drive roun' in my `pick-em`-up truck.

Answers to Questions:

1) I guess that I say you guys don't want to change the thread. I guess we'll continue to add onto this one.

2) Ludicrous isn't gone, he is just off the honor role, due to he doesn't post here enough.

3) The reason I post the Redneck Jokes and Mama Jokes is because I thought maybe people were interested in them. Well, I guess I can retire those jokes for a while.

Sorry for any confusion.

See, Captain Python, don't trash them just because I am not interested in them - the others like them. Don't worry, there's always been enough for me to comment on. :b:

Python,

How about adding a little to your table time? Such as, not only doing the Mama and Redneck jokes, add in their any pirate jokes you know, and additional rants. It spreads the conversation out quite a bit and gives great room for growth. :yes

RAISE THE ROOF! xD:

I don't know any Pirate Jokes though. I'll still keep posting jokes of all kinds though. The Jokester's Fake Can of Peanuts is not only for mama jokes, but any joke.

I didn't even know Capt. Python congratulated my table. But I thank you good sir, and don't mind if I throw a couple of paper airplanes your way.

*Slips Python my tab, and slips out the door* xD:

<span style='`font-size`:25pt;`line-height`:100%'>Topics for `4-4`-04</span>

1)The Aluminum Beer Can
You might be a Redneck a woman says she’s game, so you shoot her.

2)The Joker's Fake can of Peanuts
NOTE: Do you wan't to know were I get a lot of jokes? Here is a link:
http://www.jokes.com/

Here is a joke: Yo mama's so stupid, she put a penny in a gumball machine and waited for change.

3)I think I thought of something...
Today, my friend was reading stuff from this Mad Magazine he had. All of a sudden, he said, "I do wonder if there are any Black KKK members?"
I then replied, "Yea, there are as many Black KKK members as Democrats who like George Bush." There I realized that there was a perfect type of joke. The main point of the joke type would be to say something that is really rare, and then say that is as rare as something else that is rare. Examples:

What's rarer than a Russian who doesn't drink Vodka? A Redneck who hasn't been upducted by a alien.

What's rarer than a Redneck without a shotgun? A thousand dollar bill.

Do you get it? Do you think it would be a good joke type (A joke type is like there are Redneck Jokes, Mama Jokes, ect...)?

4)Funny Pages
Today, I salute the best band that ever existed, THE BEATLES!!!!

beatles.jpg

beatles.jpg

beatles.jpg

beatles.gif

5)Rumor, Bill Gates ain't the Richest man in the world
I heard today that Bill Gates just got passed by as the richest man in the world. I'm not sure if it a rumor or not, and if someone could find out anything proving or disproving that, that would be great.

Dear People of Pirates Ahoy!

I am going to take a break from writing these topics for Spring Break. I will not be writing these from 4/9/04 to 4/21/04. I might post one during the whole time, and I'll post every so often on other topics. Meanwhile I will be doing research on some historical items. I am also suprized on how the last topic did not get any replies. Also, when I return, I will be starting the best topic elections. I will have you all choose from the previous topics I have posted. So start thinking on what is your favorite topic and we will start nominating when I return to here. Posting here will still be open to recent topics.

I will leave you now with this:

I wil now give you my picture of the Blind Parrot Tavern. On the door is a sign that says:

OPEN ALWAYS
BEWARE
NO LAWS OR NATIONAL ORGANIZINGS

In the tavern there is a long bar serving everything from Rum to Beer. This Tavern Also doubles as a restaurant, and one highlight of the menu is shrimp; brought in by a pirate shrimp boat :( . There are a total of 20 empty tables. There is also tow showcases, one for famous phrases and another for pictures. There are also two tables nearby there, both have interesting topics of news and discussion. This section of the tavern is considered the thinking section. The place is always got room for more tables, and there is always at least 1 person in the tavern. The tavern is the most busy place in the PA! Forums.

Can you spot what I am describing in here?

:p: I completely missed the last discussion topic! :p:

Well, I have been busy. :cheers But the only thing I have to comment on is #5 - Must be some Ozzie... :p2

And here's a couple of signs for the Blind Parrot:

pubsign.jpg

About the Beatles Python...I don't really agree that they are the greatest band ever. Sure they had a lot of good stuff, but they eventually got kind of strange. I think Led Zepplin is the greatest rock band ever!

PS: CCR rocks too.

About the Beatles Python...I don't really agree that they are the greatest band ever. Sure they had a lot of good stuff, but they eventually got kind of strange. I think Led Zepplin is the greatest rock band ever!  

PS: CCR rocks too.

You cant have a Greatest Band ever because everyone will have a different oppinion, you can have a personal Greatest Band but for someone else it might be different...

oh and i agree CCR & Led Zepplin rock

You have a good point Spaz. It is kind of dificult to have a "Greatest Band" with everyone's different taste in music. To each his own I guess.....

GOOD NEWS!!!

Captain Python's Table has made the statistics list with 199 replies including this one, and is #6 on the list. I am guessing that soon, maybe a couple of weeks, that it will be #4. Let's Drink Boys!!! We need to celebrate something! ;): :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Lets tap that keg that we have. It aint there for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back