• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Cargo hold door

fjx

Promotion
Storm Modder
I'm on the sinking galleon (the revenge part). The guncrew have removed the anvil from the hatch to cargo hold and according to the walkthrough i went in, but the metal door at the end is locked. I hear only common knocking and some noises like hitting the metal. At the end of these noises Howard Pyle says something like "oh". I can't go further. I've also checked the big hatch on the deck, but Vane's crew have nailed down the planks. I'm stuck again. Thanks for your help in advantage.:read

Yes, but never mind. I used proper jump start and it worked fine.

A jump start is when you use Blackbeard's head in the very first cabin to get to a part of your choice.
To get Blackberad's head visible: PROGRAM/InternalSettings.h at the very end set
ENABLE_CHEATMODE to 1.

I tested this part using jump start nr 18 and found no problem.
@fjx, how did you solve the same problem?

@fjx, how did you solve the same problem?
If I only remembered what jumpstart did I use over 10 years ago, but most likely it was number 18 like you suggested. I wish I had only this kind of problems like back then ;) By the way, Merry Christmas to you Jack :D

By the way, Merry Christmas to you Jack :D
And the same too you @fjx! :xmas

The strange thing is it sounds like @Foop my Car has run into this locked door without using any jump starts.
So he should have opened it with some acid earlier on in the story.
A jump start is more likely to have something that I have missed.

Back