• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

‘Caribbean!’ Early Access on Steam!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
‘Caribbean!’ sets sail to begin its Early Access adventure on Steam!

Developed by Snowbird Games and based on Mount & Blade: Warband's engine, ‘Caribbean!’ is a sandbox pirate RPG that blends the most engaging melee system and firearm combat with naval battles, detailed crew and fleet management.

Set in 17th century Caribbean, where unspeakable riches drew many European powers and pirates into a great fight, the game lets players decide their own role and create their own pirate adventure.

You can help shape ‘Caribbean!’ for the better, as it is in continuous development and available at a discounted price until the game's release in Fall 2014.

We made a short video devblog to show the current state of the game and share some plans for the near future:

Head to the game's Steam page for more info: http://store.steampowered.com/app/293010

Official website: http://www.snowbirdgames.com

About Snowbird Game Studios
Snowbird Game Studios (aka Snowbird Games) is a small game development studio with offices in Moscow and Kiev. The studio employees were previously responsible for developing and launching such products as Combat Mission: Afghanistan, Mount & Blade™: With Fire & Sword and Eador. Masters of the Broken World.

Attachments

• carheader.jpg
    carheader.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 21
Intriguing, certainly looks to hark back to some storm engine style feature, with some neat new ones. I'm glad we went the HoO route instead of trying to mod this, though. looks like it could be a lot of fun for its niche!

Thanks for the review mate!

Interesting read. Thanks indeed! And special thanks for your kind comments regarding our PotC: New Horizons modpack!

While I do see a lot of interesting potential in various of Caribbean!'s features, what I have seen in videos so far hasn't yet made me anxious to play it.
However, it DID make me anxious to see how we can do better with the same general ideas! :wp

Back