• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Caribbean! released on Steam and GOG

Warband is a different game than M&B when you consider the amount of features it adds. I am really looking forward to M&B2!

Caribbean! started off with the 3d map and units and all of the original M&B functions but they have slowly stripped them out for some reason. The new towns screen is not intuitive at all and honestly as much as I liked managing towns in Warband and the mods for it, I cannot stand doing it in Caribbean. Especially since it just sucks up time and has no real perceived benefit over just raiding ships and stealing tons of loot from them. So far I don't get the depth of strategy like the Warband games give. I should spend a bit of time in it with all the latest updates but I am just so burned on the last releases that it is nearly a chore to open it now.

Warband is a different game than M&B when you consider the amount of features it adds. I am really looking forward to M&B2!

Caribbean! started off with the 3d map and units and all of the original M&B functions but they have slowly stripped them out for some reason. The new towns screen is not intuitive at all and honestly as much as I liked managing towns in Warband and the mods for it, I cannot stand doing it in Caribbean. Especially since it just sucks up time and has no real perceived benefit over just raiding ships and stealing tons of loot from them. So far I don't get the depth of strategy like the Warband games give. I should spend a bit of time in it with all the latest updates but I am just so burned on the last releases that it is nearly a chore to open it now.
Yeah - Thats pretty much what I have come to as a conclusion as well ;)

But yeah... psyched about M&B2.... :p The little I have seen so far looks soooo promising...
And I am pretty sure they know the value of having a mod-able game, with the success M&B has had, so I am pretty sure it will be amazing :)

Back