• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build Change Grand Turk town model

Its a very nice town and I like it. But I see ships sailing through the buildings, so
a little locator adjustment is needed.:rolleyes:

Thanks, havn't seen that yet. Maybe I have to set sails and anchor again. I'll take a look. :sail

That would require some rotating of the ship locators then.
Of course none of the games were made to have ships sailing around in the shore scenes.
I think it was me who accidentally discovered that is actually possible.
So only PotC has that as a feature.

That would require some rotating of the ship locators then.
Are we talking about the standard "ships_other" locators? Or is it locators in another file.
I really don't remember how this was done.

In the church of Grand Turk, there is a strange ritual, with a lot of black
priest, going on. It must be something from Woodes Rogers spooking there.
It dont affect the game, but it ought not be there.

There was no church in the earlier Turks and thought this was fun for variation.
You're right those black "monks" are some bad guys from WoodesRogers and will eventually be activated
in part 2.

Oh, that's on purpose, is it? In that case, you should add some dialog as a "teaser" for Woodes Rogers.
Maybe it can serve to encourage more people to play it. :onya

Yes! it looks interesting. Btw there was a nice cross there, so I steal it.
A nice church in a nice town I like it.

Does anyone experience a lot of darkness in graphics for Grand Turks pirate port during the night?
For me, it was very very dark screen.. I had to turn my brightness level to maximum..

or is the town supposed to look this way at night since it is piratey?

The new Grand Turk has been in the mod for a fair few months now.
All comments that I have seen have been dealt with, so I'm calling this "Included in Build".

Back