• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help characters higher than this level won't be going through post init setting

Tingyun

Corsair
Storm Modder
Besides longer loading times, would anything bad occur if I set the "higher than this level won't go through post init" setting to 0?

I'm trying to isolate a potential source of a bug that it occurred to me is potentially related to post initilization (the Maltese standing corpse bug), so I want to have everything initialized from the outset when I get around to testing (later, after higher priority immediate stuff). Just for the purpose of testing a theory I have in mind.

I want to confirm the 0 setting won't mess anything up beyond longer loading times, and characters will still properly be their intended levels, and will all be initialized immediately and fully.

Last edited:
It will probably also make you appreciate the post-init system I designed to lower the loading times :p.

Back