• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Choose of the music

Why can't I choose the music I want to play. I saw somewhere in the menu's a options to choose your music but it doesn't work and there's always Standard.

I don't know if this is a bug or I had to be on this way

That option is to switch between the default music set and any additional music packs you may have downloaded.
I'm not sure any of our existing music packs have been properly set up for the latest release (Build 14 Beta 3.1), though.

Can it be so, the player can choose soundtracks from his music list? Like I'd want to play "Paddy and the Rats - Drunken Sailor"
or where can I find the files to change it?

The movie music pack can be found at the MODDB here.
Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons mod - Mod DB

For changing or adding music yourself first it has to be in OGG format. Then you got to your POTC--->resource --->sounds --->music folder and replace one of the existing sounds.

If you want to add sounds, then you got to your POTC ---> program ---> sound --->alias folder and edit the music_standard.c file. The place you would want to add music to is halfway down starting with shop, tavern, shipyard.

There are other older music packs somewhere but I don't know where they are now. I have Morgan Terror's music pack but my Dropbox is still down due to excess traffic.

The PotC Trilogy music pack has been updated for Beta 3, yes. But not the others.

Back