• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Church Manuscript

Ben Coats

Freebooter
in Guadeloupe, go to the church and talk to the priest, he will tell you a story of some manuscripts that a priest borrowed but has yet to return, and tells you that the priest is in Willemstad, go there and talk to said priest, he in turn tells you he gave them to a captain who said he would return them, but has yet to do so, and the captain set sail for Blueweld on the spanish main. where do i find this Capt.?? will i run into him @ Sea or Land? someone told me that by pure luck he'd be found in a harbor master office.

Sail to the colony you were told, then talk to the harbor master. The ship will either be there or at another island. The ship does not appear until you talk to the harbor master. There's a 1 in 3 chance for the manuscripts to be at the next island. I quit chasing these guys after I was going to island number 10 and the manuscripts weren't going to be there, either. I hacked the variable that said the manuscripts were at the next island. I made a change in my mod to make the chance 1 in 2, not 1 in 3, and it can still take a good number of trips before you catch the guy.

I seem to remember after talking to the harbor master once that the captain was in the tavern, but that's been a LONG time ago if it ever happened.

You can get this quest at any church, and if you save before talking to the next person you can get a new destination by reloading and asking again. This is the point where the "next colony" variable is set, so you can't save scrum in hopes that this person will have the manuscripts.

Hook

Back