• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help City Capture

Captain Bluemount

Landlubber
I seem to have a problem with the nations. I've completed the pirate nation quest-line and in the middle of this quest-line when Morgan allows me to do other nation quest-line, I've started English quest-line and completed before the Campaign to Panama. Then I did the Campaign to Panama quest and after a year Morgan returned and after speaking to him the quest was over. I bought an English privateer patent and talked with GG, he told me I can capture cities and something like that. Now I attacked Williemstad and I can only loot it. No line of capture appears but looting. How can I capture cities for myself or my nations?

1. You can only capture cities for a nation or yourself if you completed all 12 General Gouverneur missions from one nation.
2. No GG will ever let you do any missions for him if you did the pirate nation quest-line before.
3. You can only capture cities if you where attacking them from see, not from land. And if you did so, you have to go to the Gouverneurs Residence after and tell him that you took over his city.

Back