• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP City of Abandoned Ships: Historical Immersion-Gentlemen of Fortune Supermod

Ahoy there mate, it has been a long time. I can't wait for the purchases for Naval Action to re-open. I haven't long stumbled across that game and it looks so nice and heading in a direction that I like the sound of. Also the fact that its online makes for a great challenge. Hoping for single player to be implemented some day so you don't have to play online if you don't want to, sadly this would mean story lines to be added amongst many other things which is a lot of work on its own. Just hope it doesn't become a pay to win kind of game like star trek online is, that would kill the fun and experience the game has to offer, but the devs would need to find a way to keep their servers funded so it could and most likely would end up taking that route some day.;(

Since this sound mod has been in use the sounds are working perfectly. http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/sound-stuttering-fix-without-mods.25411/

I have been trying them out and since the blackfoot mod is no music, I have not tried it.
The k3 mod is classical music that has nothing to do with sailing so I don't like it.
I tried the POTC music but it sounds like the K3.
The original music is pretty nice and I do like it.
I am playing the MC sounds now and they are mostly very nice. I find the town music jarring tho.

The game is overall running flawlessly too.

If I have GOF 2.0 installed, is it possible to install this version or GOF Historical Eras Module and still use the same save from GOF 2?

I have a concern here: if I install GOF 2.0 and additional patches, will it remove any quest? (side/temporary/main/repeatable any of them)

I have a concern here: if I install GOF 2.0 and additional patches, will it remove any quest? (side/temporary/main/repeatable any of them)
Still not the best thread to ask it here, but I shall tell it to you straight. Nay matey, thar is no way that other quests may be removed due to GOF. Thar might be edits to existing quests, but thar shouldn't be any removal of previous quests...

Back