• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

City of Abandoned Ships Quest (Spoiler Alert!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet I have the 3.2 + patch. Sometimes there is a message in the corner saying something about NPC error etc (usually in the stores etc)

The NPC error in my opinion is a corruption problem caused by your registry manager. I have had this happen to me and others have complained about it before. It didn't happen when you first played the game right? It was only after playing for a while that the error came up. Am I right? This happens in several areas and a clean install is the only way I know to fix it.

As far as your Spanish boarding actions and officers are concerned, please download this file: http://www.gamefront.com/files/17833691/nations_init_c

Then go to Programs, find the nations folder and drop this in to replace the existing nations_init file.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue.

MK

I am afraid the cabin of the MOW is still empty......second attempt with the reint and still nothing...Do I need a new game?

EDIT

After some research, I found the solution: The captain in the cabin is there, but he is not visible! Go near the stern of the cabin and start fencing, you will auto aim towards him and you will see the hit damage you do popping out of thin air, sometimes he is even "inside" the wall, towards the windows. I killed the ghost captain and managed to capture the ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back