• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Clear Sailing

McCoy

Landlubber
http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_clearsai...iling_home.html :cheeky

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot1.jpg

I hope that the new generation ATi cards manage to be better than this nVidia's GF6800 (always preferred ATi to nVidia :oops:)... and that new sailing games will have this graphics! :eek:

I have an nVidia in my laptop that is extremely fast with and an ATI at workt that is even faster. :cheeky

see nVidia makes good graphics cards but i find that all the games that are "powered by nVidia" look terrible....

i have an ati on my pc and i love it, when i first put it in i couldnt believe what i was missing out on before

Ahh cheers McCoy, ill what this up on the main page :eek:

And weclome aboard :cheeky

That's so funny, I saw this the other day when researching a vid card I am thinking of buying. Thanks, McCoy, for posting this!

And welcome aboard! Pull up a keg, have a seat, and have a couple on us! :cheeky

Phew, just came in and my nick is in the front page! :cheers :bow:

I just saw the demo when I was looking for info about the new GF6800. I even did a search in the forums before posting because I thought it was impossible to be the first to post it.

Anyway, I'm curious, what's the vessel model? I don't know that much about boats... :cheers:

@CatalinaThePirate, I recommend you to wait until all the next generation cards arrive (NV40 and R420 based), because:

a) older cards prices will drop A LOT

B) if you really want to have the best no matter the price... the new ones will be the best ones. I heard the GF6800 managed to get 12000 3DMarks 2003!!! When the higher score was of a highly overclocked P4 with a highly overclocked ATi Radeon 9800 XT and loads of RAM, and it was near 10000... And expect more from ATi (I hope). :cheers <- I LOVE that icon BTW, big credits to the mate who made it!

<!--`QuoteBegin-McCoy`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(McCoy)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Phew, just came in and my nick is in the front page!  :cheers  :bow:[/quote]Hee hee, welcome ABOARD! :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-McCoy`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(McCoy)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->@CatalinaThePirate, I recommend you to wait until all the next generation cards arrive[/quote]Actually, I am getting an insanely incredible deal on a Nvidia Quadro 4 XGL 750 - can't afford the new ones, so... @ 128 MB DDR, I figure it'll do me for a bit. :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-McCoy`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(McCoy)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> :cheers <- I LOVE that icon BTW, big credits to the mate who made it![/quote]Ah thanks. That would be me. :cheeky

Back