• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

COAS 1650x1050 screen resolution?

PirateHunter

Landlubber
Hello Pirates Ahoy community!:cheers
I just bought a DVD copy of AOP 2 after I could no longer play my downloaded version:nogood and noticed how I can only set the screen resolution to 1600 x 1200 and would like to set it to 1680 x 1050. I did it for a another game a loooong time ago, and can't remember how to do so within the files.

any help would be appreciated :doff
p.s I tip my tri-corn hat to the person(s) that made the pirate themed smilies :ship

:ahoy

Open your COAS folder and look for the engine.ini. Open it with notepad and at the top you will see the screen resolution as screen_x and screen_y. Set them to your desired resolution and save. That's it.

Ahoy @PirateHunter, welcome aboard mate!

About those pirate smilies, most of those were done a decade ago by the very talented CatalinaThePirate. :onya

Sadly, that fine lass is now plundering booty elsewhere. I am hoping we can coax her back in to the fold where she belongs with the release of Hearts of Oak! :wp

Back