• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CoAS Combined Mod Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to hear. :dance

I can't give you an exact date when CMV3.1.5 came out. I think (just a random guess) its been over 2 months now maybe even longer than that. The new patch will be released soon, where just getting some of the loose ends fixed up now and then i think everyones finished.

I've been playing the heck out of this all week. I guess I have v2 I got around March; doing a fresh install and downloading 3.15 now. When exactly was that released and what should I look for that's different?

e: I see some more characters and a lot of graphical changes.

hahahaha Davey Jones is so short

Have you checked oout the FAQ

thred: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/16275-combined-mod-v315-faqbugsinstalling/

I've been playing the heck out of this all week. I guess I have v2 I got around March; doing a fresh install and downloading 3.15 now. When exactly was that released and what should I look for that's different?

e: I see some more characters and a lot of graphical changes.

hahahaha Davey Jones is so short

Have you checked oout the FAQ

thred: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/16275-combined-mod-v315-faqbugsinstalling/

The FAQ that lists known bugs but no features?

Hi,
i play this mod a week now - the latest version.
I had a strange error in game, when i was drag i battle with spain patrol fleet and a French punitive squad a error happend, ad the hole punitive squad disappeard. On the screen a lot of errors showd up and i was left with fighting the spain patrol.
This is the first time the error happend and only when the punitive squad was, that means it will happen offten????How i will take a 1 class ship.

Hi,
i play this mod a week now - the latest version.
I had a strange error in game, when i was drag i battle with spain patrol fleet and a French punitive squad a error happend, ad the hole punitive squad disappeard. On the screen a lot of errors showd up and i was left with fighting the spain patrol.
This is the first time the error happend and only when the punitive squad was, that means it will happen offten????How i will take a 1 class ship.

I have this problem too. It seems when you enter battle on the world map and it is a 'Punitive Squad", there is nothing. Even on the world map, when there is a battle between a punitive squad, if you enter the battle it is just the other ships, no punitive squad

If you report this in the COAS CM bugs section then it will not be lost in this topic and forgotten about. :onya

Hi!

Just a quick question. Do I need to start a new game if I update from version 3 patch 1 to patch 1.5?

Regards pirates! :doff
I do want to remove sailors which they are visible on the deck as this to make?
Tell me please about.

Hey mates, how are you doing ?? Well i'm new here, i found the forum while looking for mods for AOP2, and then i found this incredible mod you guys did.

Well since Sea Dogs 2 i was trying to find a way to play with Jack Sparrow and the Black Pearl. At last i'm able to do it with this mod. But i'm having problems doing it. While playing with Jack Sparrow i cant get more than 3 officers and that is getting complicade, i know that Jack is a character for expert players but , could you guys help me, giving the string lines i have to change for me to play the normal game with Jack ?

Please help me with this, it would make me reeeally happy. Thanks.

(I played with Will and Nathaniel and i was able to get a full crew of officers, tats why i'm asking for these lines. Thanks!)

Hey bud welxome to PA. :onya

Glad you like the mod, you'll be pleased to hear we are working on another update for CMV3.1.5. Anyway to your problem, if you press F2 and go to the tab marked character you will see just to the left of the characters large image some text marked power, insight etc with the first letter of each word highlighted which when read downwards reads pirates. If you have some capabilities points then add them to aurthority as this is what effects how many officer;s you can hire. If you do not have any capability points left then buy or capture a ship (any ship will do) if buying the ship buy a tartane as they are cheap. Head over to any port controller and leave the new ship with them (each port controller can hold a maximum of 3 ships for you). Now once you have placed 3 ships in the port controllers hands hire 3 more officer's, then head to another town and repeat all of this. When you have enough officer's go back to each town you left your ships in and get them back, selling or sinking the ships you placed the officer's on. This is the only way of doing it without having to restart the game.

If you do wish to restart the game, at the start when you speak with the officer onboard the ship and he asks you if you wish to make changes to your charater say yes. Take any points off the stats you don't think you need to worry about and place them on aurthority and talant, aurthority as stated earlier will allow you to hire more officer's without having to do the above strategy. Talant will mean your stats to the far right will increase faster allowing you to level your character up quicker.If you right click on each of the options ie, power, insight etc it will give you information on what each options benifits are. Then you can make your choices based on what you know.

Hope this helps. :onya

Thanks a lot my friend!!! This tip was perfect, now i'm able to do a lot of things i wasnt before. Good luck on the next patch, i'll be looking forward to it!!!

Well if i have any question about the pirate stroy line, should i ask it here or in another topic ?? Thanks!

No problem bud and thanks, the next patch is getting there and will be ready soon. :onya

:rolleyes: Hi, just a some questions (I'm a little confused):
1. I notice that the current version is 3.1.5, do you mean that a 3.1.X with x>5 is going to be released?
2. In order to install the mod pack, with 3.1.5, I understand that
I have to install the game and
either download/exec the .exe, which will do the job
or download 3.1 and patch 5 and then copy their contents in the game folder
is that correct?
3. any mod/patch requires a new game, should I wait for it?
4. which form will the new patch have: .exe or zip file to be copied
Unluckily I had a problem and now I must reinstall the whole game from the very beginning, that's why I ask
Thx for you attention, regards

If you need help with any of the quests you can look in any of the topics pinned in this forum and post and quests you may have about quests there too City of Abandoned Ships Gameplay & Tips

No CMV3.1.5 is the full mod, there is a seperate version for those who already have CMV3.1 installed but the full mod CMV3.1.5 Complete is everything included. CMV3.2 will be the same, all of CM combined with the patch for CMV3.1.5. That way you only need to download CMV3.2 and not CMV3.1.5 and CMV3.2 making it less confussing and much easier for everyone to get in and play also reduces the chances of mistakes been made which can leave us puzzled as to why things we didn't see might be happening to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back