• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug CoAS is crashing to Desktop every 4 hours

piratesjunkie

Master Mariner
this is an old problem of mine and i still don´t have a solution for that till now. I´m only playing the original game without mods and more or less every 4 hours i have CTD or COD however you call that in english. Are there any new informations or solutions for that problem because i know that i´m not the only one here and it´s a bit boaring to often leave the game for securing saves :D

I may know the answer to that question. The Storm engine has memory leaks and in my experience if it is run for too many hours it randomly crashes. I always turn the game off every so often to prevent that Crash To Desktop.

Yeah man and so do i as i wrote already bro ;)

the point is that i´m seeking for someone who can tell me how to fix that bloody engine by configurating or patching it in some way :modding

the worst thing is that on some crashes (not all) i also lose my savegame (instead of a picture i only see the 2 words "Bad Save") and i never know before in which crash that is going to happen to me, so i have to leave the game from time to time to prevent that. Jesus :facepalm

but thanks anyway :)

Back