• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

COAS new mod

Awesome man, I like the new ground texture! The banks are great too, although they could use a little more dirt, they are too clean now.

Now that is a work of art! Enough to get me into sailing big ships even! I can't wait to see that beauty in my spyglass.

Enough with the teasers, post the mod up for download! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :will

I can't wait to play this. All I needed in AoP2 were some gameplay tweaks, but this adds a ton!

You know the basis is MY SKIN for YO HO HO'S model! Credits would be appreciated.

sorry but i dont know who made which skin or ship :shrug im happy couse u did anyway there are several ships almost same by model and skin in combined mod...

also almost all ships have 3 same skins....

are ppl so lazy to make them?(..good ones...)

and thx to guys for this ship and default map anyway on most ships i make my own uv maps so i can make textures without bad look :will

ill post later some pics...need to finish cannons,rear part,and make sails for it :onya

Every ship in the build mod has who made it and if someone textured it they get credit as well, if these ships were ported over they should have the credit with them still

ok i know now ill learn that thing :onya

thx again to yo ho ho for model ship i love it alot and to thomas for default skin...

now ill need make list for credits :urgh :hmm

btw do you like his a$$

it will have alot details and ill make them VERY clean and beautiful i tested it in game and .... :shock its awesome even its not finished

Devil Soul Back

this model gave me inspiration for this skin

Original

Was away from modding all day :?

but im here now and i will finish Devil Soul skin tonight.Here are hull textures,cannon

Hull bottom old
Bottom 1 - made only with wood texture + some brush to get effect of sea eaten color
Hull bottom new
Texture from image up + maps effect
Cannon old
Old cannon texture by thomas
Old cannon texture 2
Cannon new
New cannon texture 1
New cannon texture 2

i tryed mess with texture maps but when i manage to apply it to texture and to see in game or gm viewer it wont show effect i have on texture is there something else to do or its not possible?

Back