1. Dismiss Notice
  2. GOG.com logo

Thanks to YOUR votes, GOG.com now sells:
    - Sea Dogs - Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales
    - Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships

Vote now to add Pirates of the Caribbean to the list!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Under the Crossbones Podcast

A Pirate Podcast with Interviews
    Music, Comedy and all things Pirate!

- Episode Guide - About - Subscribe -
    - Twitter - Facebook - iTunes - Android -
    - Youtube - Fill the Coffers -

Dismiss Notice
  4. New Horizons logo

Quick links for PotC: New Horizons
    - Download latest version
    - Wiki - FAQ - Report bugs here
    - ModDB profile

5. GOF logo

Quick links for AoP2: Gentlemen of Fortune 2
    - Downloads and info
    - Historical Immersion Supermod
    - ModDB Profile

Dismiss Notice
New to the forum?
Please take a moment to read our Welcome Message and Forum Rules.

Guide CoAS Walkthrough guide

Discussion in 'Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships' started by Officerpuppy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. jatagan

jatagan Landlubber

I can not find the key admirals

could be crossed without the admiral's key mission

Will I be notified if the admiral found the key before me

in my life I have not played difficult mission

I entered this mission with a level 20 and 2 million in the bank good skills good officers

a problem real little key can not believe :)

2. SD:TEHO

SD:TEHO Sailor

Game Support
    I can´t tell you if you will be notified because i never waited till he found it before me but i don´t think so. I think that you just can´t find it anymore if he is faster than you. I have screenshots from more or less all places were the key can be and will upload them for you. Maybe it helps. If not, you will have to load an earlier save and start this mission again if you want the gifts from his chest.

I never started this quest before level 30 because the clan fights are not easy and you will need some skills, elixiers, a good weapon and armor for that. Your money is not important for this quest. Instead you will get a lot of money out of it.

This game is full of little and big problems. It is not an action game only. It is a role playing game with a lot of riddles, secrets and difficulties. I like and need that to be satisfied but this is not for everybody. You have to be a patient person for it :)

Attached Files:

3. jatagan

jatagan Landlubber

Hello
    me again

I sucked in the water but I do not know what to do
    down I found an anchor but I can not with him

What should I do

4. SD:TEHO

Game Support
    You have to find the gear for Vedecker, so that he can repair the corvette which you need for leaving the island. The underwater place from the gear is random, look at my screenshots. There are also 7 chests in different places that have a lot of money, jewlery, gold and silver inside. Avoid the craps during your search, they try to poison you.

Attached Files:

5. jatagan

jatagan Landlubber

Hello

me again with the problem

I can not find some things grapes, flute, sacks of salt
    all the things I had left in chast disappeared
    chast all things are empty all of them are disappeared

There are several chast that can not open

I have
    simple key x2
    complex key x2

Henrik without option to once again go under water

whether there is a key that can open chast that we are still locked

6. SD:TEHO

Game Support
    I told you that the only secure chest to store your personal things is in the ship "Fernanda" and you can only swim there. In that chest you also find the letter from Teaser Dan. The things of all other chests disapear after some time and there are 4 keys to open them. The simple, the average, the complex and the admirals key. The average key is on the ship Velasco which belongs to the Narwal clan. If you are fast enough, you can steel it before you get killed. For that you have to run inside, grap the key and run outside without fighting. If you can´t collect the things for the women anymore, you have to start this quest again. After you were diving for the first time, Hendrik Vedecker is asking you, if you want to dive again. If you said no that time, he will not ask again. Maybe you made a mistake there. I give you a screenshot to find the average key as fast as possible, before you get attacked. Save your game, so that you are able to repeat. Good luck!

Attached Files:

7. MotMonkey

MotMonkey Landlubber

So I did not go through the dialog with Trust but took the book off his desk then killed him. I got the logbook update, spoke with the beggar in Havana and now I cannot for the life of me find the island of justice. I used a ruler to go to the point in the screenshot but the weather never turns bad and nothing comes up in the 'sail to' option. Did I stuff up by not talking to Trust, or am I meant to get another log entry after talking to the beggar again?

8. SD:TEHO

Game Support
    It is not necessary to talk to Trust. You only need to present the letter from his desk to the beggar afterwards. Then the beggar must give you a key. If you have the key in your inventory, you can sail to Justice Island whenever you want. It is not that easy to directly hit the exact coordinates of the island. Maybe you need some more tries.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017